LCC SILVERCREST SCHOOL
L. Dimayuga St., Lipa City, 4217, Batangas . Tel No (043) 756-6113
WHY SILVERCREST SCHOOL?
- Small teacher-student ratio
- Highly qualified and competent teachers who have undergone comprehensive trainings on child learning and development
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms and laboratories
- State-of-the-art play and swimming facilities
- Teaching of foreign language as an enrichment subject
- Effective system of linkage for its onsite learning activities
The school aims to support and guide young children through technology-inclined experimental learning; develop not only communication skills but also confidence and self-reliance and instill positive values to lead into successful and upright life.
LCC Silvercrest School curriculum is based on the premise of providing strong foundation through supportive and enriching experiences that will help the child develop positive values while tackling and advancing his natural curiosity to become a competitive, sensitive, responsive and morally upright individual who will become an exemplanry leader of the society.
LCC Silvercrest School aims to produce highly competitive and morally upright children who are equipped with strong values of honesty and integrity that will guide them to understand and tackle their journey in life.